Cornerstone Financial Planning, a subsidiary of Cornerstone Financial Services Group of Companies is looking for a driven, self-starter to join their team.
Overall job purpose
To be responsible for providing financial wellness services to individual clients and group scheme employees. In addition, the candidate will need to identify business opportunities through the financial wellness program and facilitate the sales of any new business.
· Basic salary of R85 000.00 – R110 000.00 gross per annum plus;
· A generous commission structure on all deals concluded
· For the right candidate, there would be the potential for growth within the company.
Qualifications and experience
Only candidates who meet the following qualification criteria will be considered. Please only apply if you meet the below criteria:
· Relevant certificate/diploma in Financial Planning or studying towards an industry related qualification.
· RE5 (representative)
· 1 -2 years relevant experience within the financial planning industry
· 1-year sales experience
General Tasks and Responsibilities
· Provide financial wellness training and support.
· Deliver exceptional and high-quality financial advice.
· Identify business opportunities through the financial wellness program, provide professional client centric advice, and ensure the conclusion of new sales as required.
· Duties will include consultations, basic estate and retirement planning, budgeting, debt management and wills drafting.
Skills / Competencies
· Well-presented and well spoken
· Strong communication skills
· Be able to work independently
· Be able to seek out new opportunities
· Analytical thinking
· Planning and organising skills
· Team player
· Business writing skills
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Professional ethics and integrity
· Strategic problem solver
· Enthusiasm and passion for excellence
· Work ethic
· Acceptance to change
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com